1 Minute Read
February 1, 2019
Other causes of a painful back are:
- A broken vertebrae, better known as a hernia;
- The spine can wear out, just like knees. This is called osteoarthritis;
- An inflammation can also arise from the weights in the back;
Tips to correct back pain:
- Give your lower back enough rest, did you have a hard day? Do not overload your back, but keep moving! Otherwise, the lower back becomes too stiff.
- Do not try to make sudden movements
- Keeps a good sitting and sleeping position, so sit upright and keep your back straight while sleeping.
- Do not try to turn your back and avoid bending, if you bend from your knees.
- Sleep with a kneepillow to reduce back pain while sleeping.